Monday, September 13, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

alt="Pitcairn Islands map"title="wolframalpha.com Kiara Blackmon's Screenshot


I think the educational implications provided by Google square and wolfram alpha is the same. They both provide the information in an organized manner. The information is set up to be easily viewed by those using the sight. Also, they provides all the information need on a trusted site. Before this assignment, I had never heard of either wolfram or Google. Also, before I watched the additional assignment video, I did not notice the way Google square was set up versus the regular Google. My comments about Did You Know? have changed, because now I realize that I have to look at more than just one aspect of the situation. Now it is put into perspective that all factors of the situation must be looked at. Also, I know that I should not take everything I hear at face value. I know I should do more research and make my own conclusion.


Food For Thought: I think that is so good how the little boy who was illiterate was able to use the ipad. It also made me wonder why is it so hard for people who live in a technological world can not operate the simplest form of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment