Sunday, November 14, 2010

Form Response Project #6

graph
graph
graph
graph
graph
graph
graph
graph
graph
graph

Summary Response

My results showed that most people feel that everyone should be technologically literate. Also, it shows that most people have laptops and no one has ipads. To my surprise, most said they would rather be inside the classroom, than to take online classrooms. Also, everyone uses Facebook and no one uses MySpace or twitter.

The results were mostly what I expected. I figured that the first thing most people would do is check there social site before homework. I know that, because that is what I do. What I did not expect was that people use their computers for mostly homework. I say that because when I am not taking online classes, I use my computer for mainly surfing the web. My results proved that technology is a major part of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment