Sunday, November 21, 2010

Additional Assignment #5

pencil


I really liked the posts. I thought they were very interesting. My favorite was the Sketchy Portraits: 8th Grade Identity and Pencils. This post really inspired me, because of how the student responded to the teacher. It made me wonder if I would have feel as if the student was being disrespectful as well. As a student, I do not think so but as a future teacher, I am not sure. I also really enjoyed He Just Likes the Class for the Pencils. If I am not mistaken, the pencil represents computers. I thought it was funny that all the other teachers felt that the only reason the child liked his classroom, was because of the pencils. I just do not believe that they did not acknowledge his talent and relationship with his students. Overall, these were great posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment